With the New Year upon us we decided that after many years it was time to turn in our old, faded Ninja Turtle shower curtain. We really needed to upgrade to something new. We weren’t sure what exactly we wanted but we did have a list of shower curtain requirements.
Our 3 Shower Curtain Needs:
- We were planning on having a colorful color scheme so we wanted a solid white curtain to elevate our new bathroom decor.
- My kids love taking bubble baths. And any parent can tell you when they get out of the tub they leave the bathroom feeling warm and humid. Which could create the perfect environment for germs to thrive.Now, this is something I or any parent definitely don’t want in a kids bathroom or for that matter in any bathroom. So I was looking for an antibacterial, water-repellent, moisture resistant, quick-drying shower curtain.
- Now we have always had a plastic shower curtain and liner but this time around I wanted to look into getting them both 100% polyester or finding one that could do function as both.
Now, we were on the hunt for the perfect shower curtain. So of course, we turned to Amazon! The one place to get everything you need with just a few clicks. It was on Amazon that we came across Mika’s Shower Curtains. Her shower curtains exceeded all of our shower curtain needs.
Mika’s Shower Curtains…
- come in two colors Crystal and Diamond. Each curtain also measures 71 inches long x 71 inches wide!
- are antibacterial, water-repellent, moisture resistant, and quick-drying.
- are made from Eco-friendly, non-toxic, machine washable 100% polyester.
- could be used as a curtain liner or a stand alone curtain!
JACKPOT! MIKA’S MET ALL OUR NEEDS!!
Great right! Well, when we received our new curtain in the mail the kids and I could not wait to put the finishing touches on our DIY Superhero Restroom. When we opened up Mika’s Shower Curtain we were pleased to discover that it came with 12 plastic hooks and 12 built-in metal rings. But I have to be honest, I was taken aback at just how soft it felt. The softness sold me right then and there. I am never going back to plastic curtains again!
Wait it gets better…
Along with the curtain and the 12 rings Mika includes a cute little, tea infuser! Now, I don’t know about you but I love to use these. Mika’s tea infuser is made from silicone, which is soft, food-safe and tasteless, so it won’t affect the taste of your tea. Mika also includes 2 FREE, luxuriously scented bar soaps. Calming jasmine and Peaceful Lavender. Both of these soaps smelled amazing!! In all honest I am going to keep both of these soaps for myself. I mean what busy mom would not want to take advantage of Calming Jasmine and Peaceful Lavender? I know I do.
So on top of all this another reason I selected Mika’s was because she stands behind her product 110%. Mika promises that her cloth shower curtains will maintain long-lasting freshness to stay looking white and bright for years to come, even with daily use. Now, anytime someone stands behind their product like that I feel confident that I will love it.
So, if one of your New Year’s Resolutions is to makeover your restrooms you should definitely give Mika a look over. I am confident that you will be pleased with her shower curtains. You can order you Mika shower curtain on Amazon or you can stop by her Facebook and check out all she has to offer.
*We recieved a complementary curtain in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.