Every now and then my daughter and I like to spend some Girls Time alone. Now, girl time is important at our house because we are outnumbered 6 to 2. So any time we have to ourselves is the greatest thing ever.Sometimes we get our nails done, go see a movie just us, and spa days.
On this particular day we decided what a better way to treat ourselves after all the Holiday Madness than to endulge ourselves in a little spa action. But since it was right after the holidays and money is kind of tight we figured we should do Dad a favor and save a pretty penny by skipping the actual spa So we decided to stay in your pajama pants all Sunday and try out our 7th heaven masks.
About 7th Heaven Masks:
7th Heaven Masks are all natural and are safe for all skin type. They have been around for over 30 years and are cruelty-free. The are Leaping Bunny certified! They have many different types of masks such as:Mud Masks, Peel-off Masks, Self- Heat Masks, Exfoliating Masks, Fabric Serum Infused, and Fabric Clay Infused Masks .What more could you ask for?
How to use 7th Heaven Masks:
Now, the 7th heaven masks are so easy to use all you need is 5 simple steps:
1) Cleanse: You need to wash you face so that it is free of dirt and oil before you put the mask on.
2) Massage: You must massage the mask on to your face gently. Make sure you put in all over you face and that it is spread evenly.
3) Relax: Most of the masks should be kept on for 25 minutes. Feel free to use 7th heaven’s Mini Timer.
4) Rinse/ Peel Off: Once your time is up use warm water to rinse it off.Make sure you get it all off.
5) Feel Fab: After you finish your mask your skin is going to feel amazingly soft. I know ours did. Which is why we go to 7th heaven for all our face mask needs.
Which masks did we use for our at home spa day?
Charcoal Peel-Off Mask
Now, I used 7th Heaven’s Charcoal Peel Off Mask with cleansing activated Charcoal. Now I was excited to try it out because I am a strong believer that Charcoal draws out impurities. 7th Heaven’s special combination of Witch Hazel and Birch Leaf add a calming, soothing feeling to your skin. It is suppose to detox your skin while absorbing oil and impurities. Which is one thing I have very oily skin.
Skin Benefits: Exfoliating
This make will gently polishyour skin, by removing surface blackheads and built up impurities within pores. Exactly what I needed.
Passion Peel-Off Mask